Navigating the Future: Analyzing CVNA Stock Trends and Projecting Market Trajectory.


CVNA. Carvana Co. (CVNA) stock for the next 10-Day prediction and technical analysis.

Recent Price Action: Over the past two days, CVNA has experienced a robust uptrend in its daily stock prices. Despite this short-term bullish momentum, the current positioning of the stock trend indicates a bearish sentiment, hovering around -14%.

Short-Term Uptrend vs. Long-Term Bearish Outlook: While the recent surge in prices may suggest a temporary upward movement, it is crucial to recognize the prevailing bearish sentiment. The likelihood of re-entering the bullish zone seems challenging at the moment. We anticipate a weakening buying intensity coupled with strengthening selling pressure, signaling an impending downward trend.

Future Price Trajectory: The overall outlook suggests a continuation of the bearish trend until the end of November, with a potential decline towards the $30 price range. The observed trend reversals indicate a 54% probability of a gradual shift and a 46% likelihood of a sudden reversal.

Market Similarity and External Influences: CVNA exhibits a 69% similarity with the broader market trends, maintaining a moderate correlation. However, it's essential to note that the stock may be influenced by the general market flow, introducing an element of volatility.

In conclusion, the current market conditions indicate a challenging period for CVNA, with a higher probability of sustained bearish momentum. Investors should exercise caution and closely monitor market developments. As always, it is recommended to stay informed about any potential shifts in market sentiment and adjust investment strategies accordingly.

Nov 15, 2023

Closed price

34.16

2.86%

 

 

Appropriate Investment Position: Bearish-Sell [Long-term strategy]

Today's stock price Buy-Sell intensity analysis

The current trend appears to be 'Rebound trend'. The OPEN-price started with a stronger upward rate than the current trend and The HIGH and LOW prices are showing an appropriate HIGH-price to the current trend and a weaker LOW-price Finally, the CLOSE-price closed with a weaker upward rate than the current trend.

The overall buy-and-sell intensity indicates that the buy intensity is stronger than the sell.

Assuming that the average buy intensity is 100%,

Today's buy intensity is

109%

 

 

Tomorrow's stock price Buy-Sell intensity Prediction

Based on recent stock trends and technical analysis, it looks like CVNA stock will enter a Downtrend tomorrow

The %intensity of Risk & Return tomorrow :

40%

HIGH ~ LOW % range tomorrow :

7.0%

0.7%

Predicted Average return over the next 3 days:

3.8%

The price of CVNA stock moves in line with the rise and fall of the stock market index with a probability of

69%

 

, and conversely, it moves against the stock market index trend with a probability of

31%

 

 

CVNA stock price 10 Day prediction [Short-term strategy]

It is expected that the overall trend movement over the next 10 days will follow a sideways box pattern, with a ratio of 6 : 4 for the downward to upward direction, indicating a higher proportion of the downward trend. And, in terms of the expected strength of the upward and downward movements, the downward strength is higher, while the upward strength is moderate. Currently, it's in the midst of a rebound trend in an upward-trending market with a box pattern of price fluctuations, marked by small declines and upward fluctuations. and It's maintaining a suitable Buy-Sell intensity for the current trend conditions.

Indicating that [Bearish] We are currently in a bearish zone so far. But It is likely to change to a bullish zone within a few days. A suitable investing position is 'Sell(Bearish)' for now. The appropriate selling timing is predicted to be either today or tomorrow.

The selling date is

Nov 16

 

 

A good price to sell a stock:

$ 35.92

And the appropriate buying timing is predicted to be in 7 days.

 

The buying date is

Nov 27

to

Nov 28

A good price to buy a stock:

$ 30.26

(Prediction may shift due to changes in the Buy-Sell intensity)

Volatility of Prediction

Due to maintaining a proper flow of Buy-Sell intensity that is suitable for the current trend, pretiming predictions may have low volatility.

Predicting the Turning Point of the Trend

The probability of a trend reversal occurring approximately 2 days from now, 8 days from now

 

Prediction of Upper~Lower price range over the next 10 days

Price:

30.94

~

35.18

% Change:

-9.4%

~

3.0%

Median price between the upper and lower prices

33.06

-3.2%

Analysis of the trend zone & level% and average intensity of trends

For the last 30 days, the average trend zone & level%

Bearish

-30%

The Current trend zone & level%

Bearish

-14%

The expected average trend zone & level% for the next 10 days

Bearish

-24%

If the trend moves upward from the current trend level%, it's expected to have an average upward strength of

35%

(Max 100%)

And if it moves downward, it is expected to have a downward strength of

-88%

(Min -100%)

Prediction the intensity of the trend and the range of the HIGH ~ LOW

Trend

%Intensity

HIGH

LOW

In 1 day: Entering a downtrend

40%

7.0%

0.7%

In 2 days: Entering a downtrend

-94%

2.8%

-6.5%

In 3 days: Downtrend

-97%

2.3%

-6.7%

In 4 days: Downtrend

4%

1.9%

-1.3%

In 5 days: Downtrend

-82%

0.4%

-4.7%

In 6 days: Downtrend

-92%

0.9%

-5.6%

In 7 days: Entering a rebound trend

-77%

0.6%

-5.0%

In 8 days: Entering a rebound trend

39%

7.2%

0.6%

In 9 days: Rebound trend

45%

8.6%

0.4%

In 10 days: Rebound trend

45%

5.9%

0.4%

Average closing price in case of rising:

 

4.7%

=> HIGH ~ LOW range:

8.1%

~

-2.4%

Average closing price in case of falling:

 

-3.9%

=> HIGH ~ LOW range:

2.7%

~

-5.9%

The 10-day prediction and technical analysis of CVNA stock are conducted based on the analysis of buy-sell intensity by the pretiming analysis. This analysis provides detailed information on various aspects, including the best stocks to buy, stock price targets, and investment strategies. It also includes bearish and bullish stock trend analysis as well as stock technical analysis.

Comments

Popular Posts

TSLA. On May 15, 2024, TSLA stock closed at 174.0, marking a decrease of 2.01%. The current trend zone is Bearish, suggesting a suitable investment position of Sell and Observe.

NASDAQ. The document provides a detailed market analysis suggesting a bullish trend for the NASDAQ index, recommending a 'Buy and Hold' strategy for both long-term and short-term investments.

NASDAQ. The current analysis suggests that the NASDAQ index is currently in a bearish trend, with a recommendation to sell and observe..

= Pretiming Premium =

DowJones. The current analysis suggests that the Dow Jones index is in a bearish trend, recommending a strategy of selling and observing for long-term investment.

SOXL. Navigating the Bearish Zone: Strategies for Short-Term Trading in a Volatile Market.

GME Daily Trend Analysis: Navigating Volatility Amidst Reversal Patterns.

MARA. The current trend appears to be 'Downtrend and The trend is progressing in the Bearish zone. The characteristics of the trend are: Continuous decline (standby) - (High selling pressure).

SMTC. Investors should take note of the bearish trend in SMTC stock, currently in a 'Sell and Observe' phase for the long-term strategy.

S&P500. Comprehensive Analysis and Strategies for S&P 500 Investment.